MUSIC BY RAPHAEL SADIQ
DIY product photography – overhead view
1. Get some cheap wood and make a rectangle out of 4 pieces. Tall enough for your camera to hover above the table.
2. Get yourself an adjustable tripod head. Like this one.
3. Get some screws and screw this to the top of the wood. Like this…
4. Get an external monitor and place it next to you to view what the camera is capturing.
5. Buy a nice clothe or anything to make the table look presentable.
6. Use a wide angle lens for large products and a 50mm lens for smaller objects.
7. Make sure you have lights and a reflector and you are done.
This is a lot cheaper than buying this.